Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Things improved, and then took another nosedive.

This got better for a few days after my last post, I was feeling good and thought the worst was over. But, after a night of insomnia (seemingly a sign that something with my moods is going to occur) the other night, I'm now in a world or paranoid thoughts and a depression ticking away in the background.

Frankly, I need help.

An appointment has been made for tomorrow, after I finish work, with my local family health doctor. I'm aiming for them to then refer me to a local psychiatrist. Clearly I need to get back on medications, but that's not something I can self-prescribe.

Perhaps I may need to take anti-d's as well, but I already know I can't take SSID types after being hospitalised last time for a severe reaction to them.

If anyone has had good stories of taking anti-depressants that AREN'T SSID type, could you email me? I'm looking for facts on how they work for you..

erratic.seasons@gmail.com

Thanks guys..



---
emails are welcome:
erratic.seasons@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment