Sunday, September 27, 2009

Illness, spinal taps and these go to 11.

Its been sometime again since I last posted, and I can only hope that you have been reading the updates on fuckdoll's blog in the meantime to see that I have not been on a complete mania.

I have, however, been reducing my medications over the past few weeks with the advice of my doctor, simply becase I really don't want to be on them forever. I want to take the control back within my own hands now, and I feel that I am in a stable enough role in my life to start that first step.

In other news, unrelated to my medication situation, I was admitted to hospital early on wednesday morning (just gone) with a very high fever, low blood pressure and migraine, all mixed with the sheer panic of my throat starting to close up. Fuckdoll did a great job of taking care of me, but I could see the panic in her eyes too.

A number of tests were carried out on me with no results. The worst test by far was the "lumbar puncture". Which is, let it be said, far from as civil as it's name suggests. It, quite simply, involves the doctors forcing a large-gauge needle between the vertebra of your spine and into the sack of fluid and goo around your spinal cord. They then suck out some of this fluid. And yes, it really does hurt as much as it sounds like it would.

So, I apologise for a lack of the usual "good" content for this update: but I'm completely knackered just functioning!

A really big thank you to my fuckdoll though, for caring for my during my time of need, and for putting aside the frustrations I cause her at times.

Take care,
Master.



---

No comments:

Post a Comment