Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Not quite a hard situation...

Its a wonderful day today, the sky is blue, the sun is hot and people are smiling (before they start their shifts). Today is symbolic for me as well, as I feel that I'm pretty much out of my most recent depression. This comes not only as good news to me, but also to fuckdoll.

One of the main problems that happen due to a depressive state, is a total lack of sex drive. While that frustrating to both people, it becomes worse as I start to come out of the low and stabilise again - I start to feel incredibly horny but, due to the depression, nothing works.. And, quite frankly, that fucking sucks.

I just hope that it sorts its shit out soon, because I'm gagging to slap fuckdoll around and hear her screams again as I force my cock into her body..

I'll keep you updated ;)

---

No comments:

Post a Comment