Monday, October 17, 2011

12 months is a long time..

A lot can happen in a year.

Certainly I'd forgotten about this blog in that time and only really became reminded of it after happening to get an email about how many visitors I've gotten in the last week or so. I can't believe that people are still reading this after over twelve months of silence from me.

I had got to he point where I didn't really want to share everything with everyone in the world, but, then again I guess that we all go through times like that now and again.

So, back in September last year I made the last post and didn't really sign off at all from you all. I can only apologise for just vanishing, but things change in people's lives at times, and that change hit me too.

I managed to fight through the crappy stage of unemployment that I was sort of going through back then and got myself a real job in Feb this year. So I now work within the financial sector. I'm still kind of finding my feet in the new environment, but I'm paid well for what I do and hope to be moving into other areas of the business at some point.

Certainly this new found economic freedom has allowed me to relax a fair amount about life and have found that this has enabled me to focus on other things that I can change.. A main one of these is the medication levels I've been on for years for my bipolar.

As I've mentioned previously, the medications that I take are quite toxic to the liver and cause other problems such as lowered libido and reduced ability to be able to get, and sustain, erections.

So, its with some pleasure that I can say that I've weened down on the medications to the point where I've now been off them for about a week or so. With no real massive side effects. I can certainly feel my temper is a bit closer to reach the limits of, but that's something that I just need to work on more to control. Its not something that is completely out of reach, anx with fdoll by my side, I see no reason why I can't master that part of my life meaning I can finally be free of medications (not counting any sudden jaunts that may happen from time to time).

So, that's basically where I am at the moment, so I intend to give more updates in the future and hopefully also bring in my other interests into this blog.

Maybe, after being so long my Secrets Of Darkness, its almost like there is some light at the end of the tunnel..

Talk soon

No comments:

Post a Comment