Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I think I'm getting fat.

I spoke to my sister last weekend using Skype. It's been the first time in a few years that we have seen each other, after only really recently regaining contact over the phone or emails. It was good to talk to her and see her two kids all grown up. She asked how I was and all the usual stuff that you talk about over the phone, and then I dropped the bombshell - I'm more sick than I had let on with her, and I'm not able to work for a while.

She took it all very well and asked about what medications I'm on and how fdoll is helping and all those things, but then she did something I didn't quite expect. She told me that after her second child she became quite depressed and also started noticing that she, at times, felt high at times. She started describing all the symptoms of mild bipolar. She then said that my mother is taking mood stabilizers.

Fuck me.

So, I guess that I can easily take a stab in the dark and say that this may very well be a family heirloom that no-one quite wants.


----------


In other news, my sex drive that seems to have been away on holiday for far too long has started to make a sporadic comeback. Sex with fdoll has started to become more regular again and the look on her face when I pull back the bedsheets to show a semi-hard on always gets me even further in the mood.

We are going to our regular monthly fetish party this friday night, but this time is special - it's the only just before my 30th birthday. I'm honestly hoping that all goes well in the cock-department so that I can truely ream fdoll in front on some of our friends and then see who wants a go of both of us!

Overall though, I'm glad that (even partially) I'm back in a head space that allows me to smile sometimes. I've missed not being able to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment