Thursday, June 17, 2010

Pension time soon.


I'm 30 years old tomorrow. But I certainly don't feel like I should be. I think that I went into some kind of time-freeze when I got married at 21 and now, having started living again, I feel like I should be able to carry on where I left off. Unfortunately, that's not the case. Father Time and Mother Nature certainly take care of that.

I took this picture just before I started writing this post to see what I thought of my eyes. Personally, I think that they look sad. But then again, I know all the things that they have seen - more than enough sadness and pain for a lifetime to be completely honest.

However, the flipside of my eyes is that so many people say that they are warm, and happy. I wonder at times if that's because I've just got good at hiding the bad times of my life. Then I start to think more about my life and I realise that, despite the harshness of the years, I do have things that bring a warmth to my soul. Fdoll is certainly first on that list. She is, without a single moment of hesitation or doubt, the best thing that has happened to me - I am thankful to have her every morning when I wake to find her next to me.

I am thankful for people that support me with all my most recent pressures. Friends are included in that, as are you guys. I check my blog stats regularly and seeing that so many of you are reading what I write gives me encouragement to keep going on this blog and that helps me. You are anonymous, yet I see your friendly faces giving me support, and I thank you all for that. I may not have massive amounts of comments, but that's ok :)

I'm told by many people that their 29th year of life was also hard for them to and it only gets better from 30 onwards, I hope that is the case because I really want to get back to writing short stories about fdoll (one I'm wrote before that you guys seemed to really enjoy), I want to get back to fucking the living crap out of her even more!

So, here's to life, love and kink.

1 comment:

  1. I suffer from severe depression. As such I know how difficult it can be to seek assistance, recognize the depression (or other symptoms) and all of that. You should be proud of yourself for seeking help and doing what you can to help yourself.

    Happy Birthday! I hope things get better for you from here on out!

    ReplyDelete