Friday, May 7, 2010

The devil doesn't always wear Prada..

..sometimes she's an English ex-pat with wirey hair and a face that looks like she's been licking a cat's ass...

Wow, a lot has happened since my last post to you guys. The new job I was in turned into a complete nightmare, with the all-female team being all-bitches too. I was shunned from the team area to work in a non-related, menial job role that drove me insane.

My bipolar was disclosed to my she-devil manager by someone I confided in (my error, I need to trust no-one in the outside world). The result of that was a sudden complete downturn in the company's attitude towards me. They, obviously, avoided naming a mental disorder as the actual reason for wanting me gone, but they instead said that I wasn't performing well enough in the role that I was employed for (and still wasn't actually doing, as they had me located elsewhere).

I complained to HR who then joined forces with my manager and spent practically everyday giving me the shits. I was depressed every morning. I hated life and had no motivation. Again. Just like the last fucking job.

So, I chatted with fdoll and decided to control when I left the company, and on what grounds. I sent an email out and resigned on the spot.

Fuck em. They deserve to have nothing more in their lives than to endure the rotting stench of the arrogance they so willing bath in. (Wow, that was a harsh thing to spit out. Yet true all the same).

So, I'm kinda doing temp work here and there until I can figure out what I actually want to do with my life. Maybe a job that can give me some free time to study perhaps? I need to do something with my life to quench this constant need I have to make those around me, proud of the person that I am.



---
emails are welcome:
erratic.seasons@gmail.com

1 comment: