Saturday, May 15, 2010

It'll buff out.

I had a truly amazing night's sleep last night - and, I might add, some of today as well. The sleep-inducing anti-psychotics that the hospital gave me worked a treat. 15mins after taking one, I was out like a light.

10 or maybe 11 hours later I woke up again, feeling VERY groggy! I honestly can't remember easily the last time that I actually slept through an entire night without waking up. I even had an afternoon nap (not after taking any tablets mind you) so perhaps my body and mind are getting some rest from the near three decades of hyper-alertness.

I'm really looking forward to being able to conquer this beast as much as I can so, if for nothing else, I can return to caning and/or flogging fdoll on a nightly (hourly?) basis.

I'm going to also, hopefully, be taking these three months off to achieve two things. Firstly, I seriously need to get fitter. I'm not completely out of shape at the moment, but I'm certainly not in a cut physical condition like I used to be a few years back. So that will be getting some attention from me. If I'm successful and actually pull this off, I'll even put before and after shots on this site, so you guys get to see what I look like. I'm sure you all have ideas, maybe comment and say if this is something you'd like me to do?

Secondly, I'm hoping that I can find something (or start to find something) to enable me to work without being in a regular job. I don't need to be rich, but I do need to be able to be rich in life.

Anyway, fdoll is now sleeping next to me - her cute little breathing patterns are something I can watch for hours. But I really should be getting some sleep. Big day of nothing but self-indulgence ahead for me tomorrow. I better get used to it - it's going to be like this until at least August.

No comments:

Post a Comment