Friday, May 14, 2010

Just got back from the appointment

Well, just got back from the first appointment with the acute care team doctor who was a nice woman.

I'll be going into more appointments in the near future to sort out what medications I need to take. There may possibly be a short hospital stay in the future while they trial a few different things, but that's ok with me.

Meanwhile, they have provided me with a illness certificate for the next three months. So I will be at least away from the working world until August, which allows me some time to focus on me. And that's something I've never actually done - despite saying I will.

Many more updates to come regarding all the happenings with stabilising myself out, and hopefully - with 3 months of dedicated exercise - a more buff, sane me.

Here's to life. May I finally be successful in experiencing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment