Saturday, July 10, 2010

Planes, Trains and Automobiles (and a flogger)

Just a shortish post for today while I sit up in bed with fdoll making me a cooked breakfast (I love breakfast in bed).

I've recently discovered that I am able to still claim UK citizenship, so there is a long term (3yrs) plan that I and fdoll now have to get over to live around the London area (most likely) so that I can indulge her wish of wanting to travel around europe - much easier when you can just drive or get a rail pass instead of spending thousands of AU$ on flights back and forth.

In all honesty, I'm really excited about the prospect of living back in England again. Just the little things get me smiling - my birthday back in summer instead of winter, and having christmas with snow are things that I've missed. Even the roads (and you guys know how much I love driving or riding a motorbike) are something that I've missed.

We won't be living near to my mother (obvious reasons are obvious) but I can see us visiting my sister and her family more than once.

I'm looking forward to all of this, even though it's years away. Damn time travelling slowly.

Why can't we just be able to have money and do it now?

No comments:

Post a Comment