Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Zombie Level Set To Zero

After an eventful and discussion-filled day yesterday, both fdoll and I came to the understanding that I would stop taking one of the two medications that I have been prescribed. The one I'm staying on is Sodium Valproate (a mood stabilizer) which has proved useful in reducing my manic episodes. But the one that I have now stopped is Zyprexa - mainly due to the results it is giving and also due to the doctor that prescribed it too me.

Now, as you know from previous posts, I'm not exactly a fan of my psychiatrist as he seems to be from the old school of treatment - dose seven shades of shit out of you until you either stop complaining, or turn into a walking zombie. Preferably both.

Well, I was verging on being a zombie - I couldn't get up before midday, spent the day practically motionless and without thoughts in my head. I had mentioned this to the doctor who took it as a sign of depression. He asked if I had had worse depression, "yes" I replied, "I've considered suicide on those occasions though". "Ah," says the doctor, "no need to worry then, you have pulled out of low periods before without intervention, no reason to change that now."

So what, I wonder, the fuck are the zombie-makers being prescribed to me for? In fact, they aren't even prescribed, he has a filing cabinet haphazardly filled with boxes of drugs. There is no order to the boxes, and each appointment results in me walking out with another box of medicinal goodness. He never asked how I was doing, he only ever asked how the medications are. Bells should have rang earlier in hindsight.

So, knowing that I was going to have a day of more normal thought patterns, I was in a frisky mood (despite being unable to get an erection - something plaguing me on the nasty pills) and gave fdoll a light spanking in the loungeroom, getting her to crawl into the bedroom where I spanked her cute, sexy ass red.. Applying a little lube I started to slip a finger inside her cunt.. Then another.. Another... Then I heard her say the words every man should hear at least once - I need your fist inside me..

Not in the mood for tease and withdrawl, I know that she needed this, so in my hand went. Urging back and forth.. Enjoying feeling her tight body wrap around my hand. I wanted so very much to fuck her there and then, to brutally force my cock into her. To cover her mouth with the hand that had just filled her cunt while she screamed in ecstacy. Perhaps another night function will return and she will get what has been a long time coming for her.

2 comments:

  1. I have read your blog straight through over the last couple of days, and have been moved to tears several times by your words. I know that I can offer no words that can possible help with what you are going through, but I am truly rooting for you, as I hate to hear that anyone is in pain.

    I almost never comment...but I am here (as, I am sure, are others), reading, thinking about your words, and wishing you will.

    ClampedNips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much indeed for writing a comment, I don't get very many of them so my face usually lights up when my blackberry alerts me to one (always followed by me stopping fdoll from whatever she's doing while I read it out to her!)

    Thank you also for becoming emotional from what I've wrote on this blog too - sometimes I forget that there are people in the world that are so saintly that they feel caring for others that they have never even met.

    I hope that I can start to write more posts that aren't so stress-filled or emotional as things progress with me and I can return to super-kinky-Dom-Man :)

    Take care, and all my best to you as well :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete