Thursday, June 11, 2009

Horny.

Glancing at the time, I know that a huge event is currently occuring in my fuckdoll's life. If you have been reading her blog, you'll know that her mother is in town and she is having to tell her about her career choice.

She's been building this up within herself over the past few days and after I highlighted a few facts about everything, she seemed a lot more comfortable about entering the lion's den.

I sit, staring out of the window next to my desk at work, and wish her the best. I'm sending my energy in the hope it helps.

Shortly after I collared her, she suggested that I read up on some blogs regarding Masters and their submissives. Mainly because I'm nt really in "the scene". I feel I take to this role naturally, but have never actually been so far into it as I am now.

I've spent the last 45mins or so googling around the internet, reading posts and blogs and there seems to be a few stark contrasts in what "scene" Masters do, compared to my way of owning.

For example, it seems that so many Masters make their submissives ask for permission before they are allowed to cum. I really don't see the point in that. I like that I can make my fuckdoll cum on command. At times, she's actually begged me not togive her another orgasm, but, of course, I do.

I think that as much as the bond the two of us can be labelled as a Master and submissive, but the dynamic is so much dfferent to what I can find so far online.

But, all things aside, I really want to fuck the hell out of her at the moment. She made me horny before with her talk of a threesome with a girlfriend of her's who is somewhat of an anal slut. Now I need to fuck.

Problem is, her mum's in town overnight. So the next time I'll have her is saturday.

Her holes will be raw when I've finished with her.

Mark.


---

No comments:

Post a Comment