Monday, June 8, 2009

Set Penis To Rapid-Fire, And Proceed.

I awoke this morning to clear skies and the beginnings of a colourful sunrise. The air had a chill in it but it didn't stop be warming up my motorbike ready for the 90km ride to fuckdoll's place. I knew it would be worth the trip.

As I rode along the freeway, the sky directly above me was a very dark blue, in my mirrors I could see the warm, reddish tones of a sunrise. But ahead of me, in almost a poetic way, was a full moon. It was low and huge in the sky. I picked up the pace and changed up a gear, I needed to keep up with the receeding darkness before the light of day and normality caught up with me.

I arrived at fuckdoll's place and sent her an sms to say I had parked out front. The door was opened by a sleepy-eyed sex toy moments later. She looked tired, vunerable. Delicious.

I undressed quickly and dived into bed after her our naked bodies against each other so that I could sap some of her body heat to warm up my icey skin. After a moment of chitchat where I ranted about nearly being driven over by some thin, old indian taxi driver, I slid my hands over the curve of fuckdoll's hips as we lay spooning in bed. I was already hard.

I aimed and pushed the tip of my cock inside her cunt, which was already wet. As it always seems to be.

I love that first gasp that she gives when my cock goes completely inside her, its like she's forgotten how deep I get inside her body. We fucked in a few different positions, all while she had to keep her squeals and moans stifled so as not to disturb her flatmates.

It was for this reason alone I put her into one of a few positions I use to get the deepest I possibly can and stimulate her g-spot.. I love seeing her eyes roll back into her head as she has a string of orgasms. I love that control over her, to tell her to cum again, even when she doesn't think she can.

A quick change of positions had her sucking and licking on my balls while she stroked my cock quickly. I could feel this orgasm was going to be a biggy. I took over control of stroking my cock and directed all the cum into her mouth, she kept sucking and I knew there was more left of my orgasm, so I instructed her to keep sucking my balls. I continued stroking and, again, no more than 60secs later, I came another load in her mouth.

We didn't stop, and another minute or two later, I came yet another load into fuckdoll's mouth. I've never, ever, managed to cum so much in a short space of time before.

Something you should know about me is, unlike most men, when I cum, my cock stays hard. I don't mean a semi-erection. I mean, hard.

So, after these 3 amazing orgasms, I started fucking her cunt again. She came and I ordered her back to blowjob duties - I knew I had another load to shoot.

We had previously (only yesterday) spoke openly online about my hidden fantasies. One of which is being rimmed. So when she whispered the words "turn over", it didn't take much.

I felt her tongue press against my hole as she jerked my cock. I couldn't concentrate on either action, it was intense! I thought I was going to cum that hard it would just be a stream, like I was pissing or something. I don't remember how we got there but I then ended up kneeling over her and cumming once again into her mouth.

Then we slept. A deep, deep sleep in each other's arms.

I think it was after we woke, but I remember fucking her again and cumming inside her cunt. But the morning is a total blur. 4, perhaps 5, loads inside her. And I feel like I've smoked a kilo of weed.

Fuck, the dark life is fun.

Mark.


---

No comments:

Post a Comment