Sunday, June 7, 2009

Switching Off The Lights

Where to start?

The opening post of any blog is always the post with the most pressure of the writer. They have to make it attention-grabbing enough to make readers return, but, not so over the top that they come accross as a total cunt.

So, with no over the top fanfare, I welcome you to my blog. My secret dark corner of the internet where I ca write honestly, completely and without inhibitions.

I have another blog on this site somewhere, but this isn't a blog for family and friends to read. This is a blog where I can honestly tell you, the reader, all my filthy secrets. Where I can divulge information about what I get up to in my private life.

From fucking the girls in my office, to talking about my little toy, my girl that adapts to my needs so brilliantly that I've stopped seeking other girls to fuck.

I'm married, and, as far as most of my friends and relatives know, I'm a normal person who thinks "those people" who use whips are strange people. But I "tolerate" them as long as I'm not confronted with it.

In private, with a select group, I am a Dom. I enjoy rough sex, choking girls unconcious during sex sessions and rape-play. I've been to swinger's clubs, fucked women while their husbands watched, slept with pre-op transexuals.

I've had submissive girls, all improvements on the previous one. Culminating in my current play thing, a deliciously filthy girl who shall be known as "fuckdoll".

We have played for a number of months now, and have had fisting sessions (one this morning where I was almost able to force two hands inside her). We've had needle play, with her screaming in agony (which only hardened my erection and sadistic streak). And lots of public sex.

She also writes a blog online where I'm sure you can read about our history together (there's no need to write it twice).

So, this blog is going to include memories of times I've enjoyed, or otherwise find funny, as well as the all-important present.

I hope you enjoy your stay and feel comfortable here, I certainly do.

Mark.



---

No comments:

Post a Comment