Tuesday, June 9, 2009

She Is Owned By Me

I woke early this morning and got dressed far quicker than someone awake at 530am should. I carved up the other road users along the freeway and did drag race starts from every red light as I travelled through the city. I was on a mission.

I pulled up outside fuckdoll's place and she obviously had heard me coming, because she was stood at the front door when I had taken off my helmet. She looked as excited as I was for this morning's main event.

Once inside her bedroom, I undressed and quickly got into bed. It didn't take long until I was inside her. Slowly, but deeply, fucking her cunt from behind. A few other positions and I was starting to think about cumming. But I didn't want to cum inside fuckdoll.

I wanted to cum inside MY fuckdoll.

Seeing the ribbon on the bedside table, I picked it up and stood upon the bed. She immediately got the idea and knelt before me. I looped the ribbon around her delicate neck and tied it into a bow. I will be getting her a proper collar soon, but the ribbon made a good symbol of the more gentle control I have this time around with her. I understand emotions now, whereas I really didn't appreciate them in the past.

She then, still kneeling, hugged into my legs and I held her close to me. This felt real, it felt as I imagined a Master and his collared submissive SHOULD be like.

It was deeply enjoyable to then have her riding my cock. Both of us smiling at each other as she came. I couldn't help but glance at the bowed ribbon marking her as owned by me.

I'm a bit lost for words at the moment, I'm just grinning like an idiot.

What a wonderful day.

Mark.


---

No comments:

Post a Comment