Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Place Of Authority

This morning, my fuckdoll braved the freezing conditions of winter and came over to my place. She will be writing up the post at her blog here: http://www.used-and-abused-fdoll.blogspot.com

While this morning was extremely enjoyable, I will leave it to her filthy mind to write up for you all. I, on the other hand, want to talk about a realisation I made this morning.

I'm sat at my desk in the open plan office, and there are a handful of fellow co-workers running around attempting to look busy. They are carrying paper and a pen in the hope of appearing to have some quantity of authority. These people, you see, want to be the next batch of managers or team leaders. In fact, they've already jumped the first hurdle by being accepted into the fold of trainee managers.

But its all fluff, they are walking around and aren't actually DOING anything. They are pretending to work and using all the right phrases, like "touch base" and "let's discuss" and "action plans", but do they actually have any authority? Do they actually have any power?

Not compared to my situation.

In watching these people, and joking with team-mates about how dumb they look, trying to get "exposure" in the business, I realised something quite profound - I actually OWN someone. I am the Owner and Master of my fuckdoll.

This morning, during our playtime, I told her to do things, and without question or pause, she did them to the letter. Truely amazing.

I ordered her collar yesterday, and I'm looking forward to that moment that I can encase her neck in it. The moment that padlock clicks into place, I think that I will realise that, without doubt, there is no greater place of power, no higher position of authority, than to own a submissive.

Mark.

---

No comments:

Post a Comment